1954 MG TF with many extras
1954 MG TF with many extras ...
Always revered by MG enthusiasts, the TF was the last of the ‘traditional’ models and was produced for just two years - 1953-55 with 9600 built. As with the previous TD model, the bulk of production went overseas.
The red example presented for sale here left the Abingdon factory in April 1954, destined for North America, where it was to reside until being re-imported to the UK during 1989. Following this, the car underwent considerable restoration and was maintained by a well respected MG specialist for many years.
Work undertaken recently has included replacement of the brake master cylinder and rear wheel cylinders, figment of a new clutch assembly and rebuild of the carburettors.
The car has good weather equipment, with the tonneau cover being a recent replacement. Fitted with wire wheels, luggage rack, wind deflectors and correct period Lucas fog lamps, this well maintained TF is sure to please its new owner.
The file of documentation includes details of previous owners, many bills for work undertaken, plus a Heritage Certificate.
More detailed photographs of the car are available on our website.
For more information and to arrange an appointment to view please call us on 07710-364945 or 07979-244195.
We are based near Petersfield in Hampshire - just 10 minutes from the A3 - all viewings by appointment please.